21St Century Digestive Enzymes 60 capsules
Digestive Enzymes from 21St Century enzymes are natural substances needed by the body to help break down and digest food. These proteins speed up chemical reactions that turn nutrients into substances that your digestive tract can absorb.
These supplements may ease digestive disorders like indigestion and help people with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), prevent bloating, flatulence, and abdominal cramps. It can also be used as replacement therapy in chronic pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis, cancer of the pancreas.
It contains different types of enzymes that target different nutrients:
Amylase breaks down carbs and starches.
Protease works on proteins.
Lipase handles fats.
Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase, Maltase, Sucrase
• For healthy digestive function.
• Used in indigestion.
• Help in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
• Prevent bloating, flatulence, abdominal cramps, and diarrhea.
How to use:
take one (1) capsule daily with any meal.
Or as directed by the doctor.
Points of interest:
• Consult a healthcare provider before use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition, or are planning a medical procedure.
• Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
• Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Store at room temperature