Actifed 200 ml syrup
Triprolidine is a potent and competitive inhibitor of H1 receptor antagonist. It provides symptoms relief by affecting histamine release .
While pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that has direct and indirect sympathomimetic effect and provides upper respiratory tract symptoms relief. It causes vasoconstriction of nasal blood vessels and prevents nasal drainage.
• Temporarily relieving symptoms of hay fever, allergies, or the common cold, including nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itching of the nose and throat, and itchy/watery eyes .
Points of interest:
• This medication may cause drowsiness and dizziness, monitor closely your child after taking thid drug not to use any machine.
• Avoid other medications that may cause drowsiness .
• Oral decongestants are less effective than intranasal decongestants, but they do not cause rebound congestion .
• If selected over-the-counter; discontinue use and contact health care provider if symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever .
How to use:
As directed by the doctor, according to age and weight
All Active Ingredients:
Triprolidine , Pseudoephedrine .
• Skin rashes.
• Dry mouth.
• It may cause drowsiness and impair performance .
• Decongestants .
• Appetite suppressants .
How To Storage :