Advil 100 ml - Suspension
Ibuprofen is non-selective, reversible inhibition of the cyclooxygenase enzymes (cyclooxygenase-1 and (cyclooxygenase-2 (coded for by PTGS1 and PTGS2, respectively).
• Menstrual cramps.
• Common cold.
• Muscular aches.
• Minor pain of arthritis.
• Reduces fever.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.
• Stomach pain.
• Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
• Asthma, a history of asthma or other allergic disease
• kidney, liver or heart problems
• Dehydrated as there is a risk of kidney problems
• Connective tissue disorders such as SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus)
• Suffers from chronic inflammatory bowel disease such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
• Chickenpox or shingles
How to use:
Dose for children ages 2 -11 children from 3 months of age who weight more than 5 kg.