Aerius 5 mg 30 Tablets
A major active metabolite of loratadine. Non-sedating anti-histamine more selective to the peripheral histamine H1 receptor antagonistic activity.
• Symptomatic relief of allergic rhinitis .
Points of interest:
• This medication may make you feel sleepy, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you .
How to use:
One tablet once a day or as directed by the physician.
All Active Ingredients:
• Dry mouth.
• Urinary retention .
• Severe renal impairment .
• Betahistine: Antihistamines may diminish the therapeutic effect of betahistine.
• Ipratropium (Oral Inhalation): May enhance the anticholinergic effect of anticholinergic agents.
How To Storage :