Alfacort 15 gm Cream
A Glucocorticoid that has an anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive effect. In addition, has an anti-itching effect as well.
• Facial psoriasis.
• Insect stings.
Points of interest:
• Apply enough amounts to cover the area.
• Apply the cream preferably after bathing.
• Allow sufficient time for absorption between moisturizers and hydrocortisone cream.
• Use for the shortest time necessary to treat symptoms .
• To avoid adverse effect in chronic use, use 2 – 3 times weekly.
How to use:
Apply thin film to affected area 2 – 4 times daily until inflammation
All Active Ingredients:
• Contact dermatitis.
• Although generally regarded as safe even for long-term, there is potential for over dosage in infancy .
• Extreme caution is required in dermatoses in infancy. Course of treatment should not exceed 7 days .
• Prolonged or extensive uninterrupted application should be avoided particularly if used on the face or with occlusive dressings.
• Contraindicated in patients with bacterial, viral or fungal infections .
• Contraindicated in patients with open wounds .
• Contraindicated in patients with ulcers or broken skin .
How To Storage :