Aprovel 150 Mg - 28 Tablets
Irbesartan prevents the binding of angiotensin-II to these receptors, causing the blood vessels to relax and the blood pressure to lower.
Aprovel slows the decrease of kidney function in patients with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
• Treat high blood pressure (essential hypertension)
• Protect the kidney in patients with high blood pressure and Type 2 diabetes.
• Allergic to irbesartan or any other ingredients of this medicine
• If you are more than 3 months pregnant.
• If you have diabetes or impaired kidney function and you are treated with a blood pressure lowering medicine containing aliskiren
• Blood pressure drugs. Taking other blood pressure-lowering drugs with irbesartan can increase
• Your risk of high potassium levels, kidney damage, and low blood pressure (hypotension).
• Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Drugs that increase potassium levels.
How to use:
as a per as doctor prescribed.
The usual dose is 150 mg once a day. The dose may later be increased to 300 mg once daily
depending on blood pressure response.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.