Arcoxia 60 mg 28 Tablets
A selective cox-2 inhibitor [NSAID] that has no effect on platelet function either inhibits the gastric prostaglandin synthesis. It has an anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatoid effects.
• Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
• Ankylosing spondylitis.
• Relief of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
• Relief of acute pain.
• Acute gouty arthritis.
Points of interest:
• Do not take aspirin for pain relief while using this medication.
• Do not take this medication if you are dehydrate, due to severe vomiting or diarrhea.
• Stop this medication and tell your doctor immediately if you develop swollen ankles, difficulty in breathing, chest pain, black stools or dark vomit.
How to use:
1 tablet daily after meal.
All Active Ingredients:
• High blood pressure.
• Fluid retention.
• Raised liver enzymes.
• Patients with most at risk of developing GIT complications.
• Patients with significant risk factors for cardiovascular diseases should only be treated with etoricoxib with special and careful consideration.
• Administration of etoricoxib may impair renal function specially under conditions of compromised renal perfusion.
• Any patients with any signs or symptoms of liver dysfunction or in whom an abnormal liver function test has occurred should be monitored.
• Etoricoxb should be discontinued in patients with abnormal liver function tests (3x upper the limit of normal).
• Contraindicated in patients with active peptic ulceration/ GI bleeding.
• Contraindicated in patients with active sulfonamide sensitivity.
• Contraindicated in patients with severe hepatic dysfunction.
• Contraindicated in patients with inflammatory bowel disease.
• Contraindicated in patients with renal impairment.
• Rifamycins: plasma concentration of etoricoxib is reduced by rifamycins.
• Ethinylestradiol: etoricoxib increases plasma concentration of ethinylestradiol.
• Digoxin: etoricoxib increases plasma concentration of digoxin.
How To Storage :