Atrovent 500 mcg / 2 ml solution
An anticholinergic agent that inhibits vagal mediated reflexes by acetylcholine antagonism and decreasing the intracellular cGMP of the bronchial smooth muscles leading to bronchodilation.
• Short-term relieve of asthma.
• Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor.
• Dry Mouth.
• Caution in patient with prostatic hyperplasia, bladder outflow obstruction.
• It should be used in caution with patients having cystic fibrosis as they may be prone to GIT motility disturbances.
• Eye pain or discomfort, blurred vision, visual halos or colored images in association with red eyes.
• Pasireotide: the risk of bradycardia increased when pasireotide is given with ipratropium.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.