Butler Gum Paroex 0.06% Mouthrinse 500 ml
Butler Gum Paroex 0.06% Mouthrinse helps to remove plaque and soothe sensitive gums.
It ensures gum tissue health and protects against gum problems.
Butler Gum Paroex 0.06% Mouthrinse prevents new plaque from building up by preventing the growth of bacteria and toxins responsible for its formation.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Sucralose, Citric Acid.,,,,
• Butler Gum Paroex mouthwash has powerful anti-plaque action.
• It prevents gum problems that may be caused by bacteria.
• Helps soothe sensitive gums.
• Helps maintain gum tissues in a healthy condition.
How to use:
Use 10 to 15ml of GUM PAROEX Maintenance Mouthrinse 0,06% twice daily for 30 seconds after brushing.
Ready-to-use mouthwash– no dilution required.
Points of interest:
• It is recommended to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes.
• Don't forget to visit your dentist every six months.
• Fresh mint flavor
• It contains 0.06% Chlorhexidine Digluconate (CHX).
Quantity: 500 ml
Store at room temperature.