Cansin Plast First Aid Plaster Blood Stop 26 X 72mm 10 Pcs
Cansin plast first aid plaster is used on minor cuts, scrapes, and injuries to protect wounds against dirt and bacteria.
It has a special pad that helps stop the bleeding of the bigger cuts that do not need surgical operations.
Cansin Plast absorbs the blood immediately and keeps it in and does not drain.
- Color: beige.
- Size: 26 X 72mm
- Quantity: 10 PCS
• Cansin plast plaster covers and protects wounds from contaminations.
• Stops bleeding.
• Easy application.
• Shorten healing time.
How to use:
Follow the instructions included on the Cansin package.
Point of interest:
• For single use.
• Avoid scratching your wound as much as possible to allow it to heal fully.
• Always see a doctor if a wound is deep, bleeds heavily, or shows signs of infection.
• When changing the plaster, be sure to remove it gently.
• As the bleeding stops, it should be replaced with another Cansınplast First Aid Plaster chosen according to the need.
Store at room temperature.