Cansin Plast First Aid Plaster Waterproof 10 Pcs
Castin First Aid Plaster is sterile, flexible, light on the skin, and easy to apply and remove.
It has an ideal design that stays on the skin and is impermeable to water so that you can use it while washing your hands when showering or swimming.
It helps to cover cuts and scrapes and protect them from pollution and harmful external factors.
Castin First Aid Plaster absorbs blood and fluids, which speeds up healing and wound healing.
Product Color: Transparent.
Product size: 19 x 72 mm.
Quantity: The pack contains 10 pads.
• Cansin plast is used for minor cuts and scrapes.
• It is used all over the body.
• Cansin plast is Skin-friendly plaster.
How to use:
Follow the instructions included on the Cansin package.
Point of interest:
• Change Wound Dressing if it starts to leak or the pad is saturated.
• In the case of any skin reactions, immediately stop using the bandage and consult your doctor.
• When changing the Cansin Plaster, be sure to remove it gently.
•Apply Wound Dressing to dry and clean skin.
•For single use.
Store at room temperature.