Cetralon - 10 Tablets
Cetirizine is a second generation antihistamine that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body. Histamine can produce symptoms of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, and runny nose.
Cetirizine is used to treat cold or allergy symptoms such as sneezing, itching, watery eyes, or runny nose.
Cetirizine is also used to treat an allergic reaction, itching and swelling caused by chronic urticaria (hives) and minimizes or eliminates the symptoms of perennial allergic rhinitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, chronic idiopathic urticaria, allergic asthma, physical urticaria, and atopic dermatitis.
• Treatment of rhinitis.
• Chronic idiopathic.
• Bleeding from the nose (epistaxis).
• Dry mouth.
• Inflammation of the pharynx.
• Pain or irritation of the throat.
• Stomach pain.
• Abnormality in kidney function.
• Abnormality in liver function.
• Allergic to cetirizine or any other contents of medication.
• Inability to completely empty the bladder.
• History of using tranquilizers or sedatives.
• Prostate enlargement (prostatic hyperplasia).
• Spinal cord injury (spinal cord lesion).
• Use of central nervous system depressant.
• Nervous system depressants which are used to treat insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, and seizures
How to use:
5 mg to 10 mg once a daily.
keep at room temperature.