Co-Olmepress 40 mg/12.5 mg Tabs 28'S
• Co-Olmepress contains two active substances, olmesartan medoxomil, and hydrochlorothiazide, that are used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension):
• Olmesartan medoxomil is one of a group of medicines called angiotensin II-receptor antagonists. It lowers blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels.
• Hydrochlorothiazide is one of a group of medicines called thiazide diuretics. It lowers blood pressure by helping the body to get rid of extra fluid by making your kidneys produce more urine.
• Used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
• Lowering high blood pressure helps prevent strokes, heart attacks, and kidney problems.
How To Use:
• The recommended dose is one tablet of Co-Olmepress 40 mg/12.5 mg daily.
• Swallow the Tabs with water and take your daily dose at the same time each day.
• Dizziness, weakness, headache, tiredness, chest pain, swelling of ankles, feet, legs, hands, or arms.
• Do not take Co-Olmepress:
-If you are allergic to olmesartan medoxomil or hydrochlorothiazide, or any of the other ingredients of this medicine or substances similar to hydrochlorothiazide (sulfonamides).
-If you are more than 3 months pregnant, It is also better to avoid olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide in early pregnancy
-If you have severe kidney problems.
-If you have diabetes or impaired kidney function, you are treated with a blood pressure-lowering medicine containing aliskiren.
-If you suffer from low potassium, low sodium, high calcium, or high uric acid levels in the blood (with symptoms of gout or kidney stones) that do not get better when treated.
-If you suffer from severe liver problems or yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice) or problems with the drainage of the bile from the gallbladder (biliary obstruction e.g. gallstones)
• Before you take the Tabs, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines used to treat high blood pressure: an ACE inhibitor (for example enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril), in particular if you have diabetes-related kidney problems.
• Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide is not recommended for children and adolescents under the age of 18.
• Other blood pressure lowering medicines (anti-hypertensives), as the effect of olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide can be increased.
• Medicines that may alter the levels of potassium in your blood if used at the same time as olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide.
Olmesartan medoxomil, hydrochlorothiazide, , ,
Yellow, oblong film-coated Tabs, with the symbol D3 engraved on one side
room temperature .