Coligas Oral Drops 30 ml
Coligas Oral Drops are intended for digestive disorders such as colic, indigestion, and flatulence as well as it relieves the accompanying symptoms of gas accumulation, bloating, cramps and discomfort. Oral drops contain simethicone.
Simethicone: works to reduce the surface tension of gas bubbles inside the stomach, which reduces their presence and formation, and thus reduce abdominal bloating, discomfort, and colic. Coligas Oral Drops are suitable for use by adults, children, and infants.
Simethicone, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Saccharin sodium
• Coligas Oral Drops are used to treat cases of flatulence, stomach gas, colic, and indigestion.
How to use:
For adults: 20-40 drops diluted with liquid 2-4 times a day, preferably after eating.
For children: 20 drops diluted in liquid 1-3 per day, preferably after meals.
For infants: 20 drops diluted in liquid 1-2 per day.
Point of interest:
• Avoid taking Coligas Oral Drops if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. • Suitable for use by children, infants, and adults.
• Store away from heat or sun.
• Oral drops should be kept in the refrigerator after opening the package and not used more than 14 days after opening the package.
• Coligas Oral Drops have a distinctive strawberry flavor.
• Consult your doctor before taking Coligas Oral Drops if you are taking other medicines containing levothyroxine.
• Consult your doctor before taking it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Store at room temperature.