Conceptio Pregnancy - 30 Capsules and 30 Softgels
• Helps reduce fatigue thanks to iron - Recommended from the 4th month of pregnancy.
• More and more studies show that during pregnancy, the female organism requires a specific supply of trace elements and nutrients.
• Developed by the Laboratories des Granions, Conceptio Pregnancy has been specially formulated to provide the necessary vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
- Vitamin D3: Helps in the absorption and use of calcium.
- Iron (patented active Lipofer): an optimal microencapsulated source for better bioavailability (no side effect and no interaction with other active ingredients), contributes to reducing fatigue. Lipofer is a trademark of Lubrizol Corporation.
- Vitamin B9: also called folic acid, contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
Supports Healthy fetal bodily growth and development.
Helps to give pregnant women more energy and stamina throughout the day.
It increases the blood production required for you and your baby's health.
Supports fetal strength and mental performance.
How to use:
- Take 1 capsule in the morning during breakfast and 1 Softgel in the evening during dinner.
- It's a 6 months program, recommended from the 4th month of pregnancy.
Iron, zinc, Group of vitamins, Docosahexaenoic acid, folic acid.
Precautions for use:
-Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
-Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
-Keep out of reach of young children.
-This nutritional supplement is not a medication.
point of interest:
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Food supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
• Keep out of reach of young children.
• This nutritional supplement is not a medication.
• Keep away from heat and humidity.
30 Capsules and 30 Softgel tablets.
How to Store:
- At room temperature.
-Keep away from heat and humidity.
-Consume preferably before the date indicated on the case.