Daktarin 30 gm cream
Anti imidazole derivative anti-fungal agent mainly for dermatological and topical use, it acts by interfering with the permeability of the fungal cell membrane.
• Skin infection.
• Napkin dermatitis.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.
Points of interest:
• Apply a thin layer on the affected skin and the surrounding area.
• Continue use for 2 weeks after the symptoms have gone.
• It is important to finish the full treatment even if the symptoms are gone.
• It’s better to use this medication at night, before sleeping.
• Wear a sanitary pad overnight as the medicine may leak.
• This medication may damage contraceptive diaphragms or condoms, do not use those methods while using this medication.
How to use:
• Apply the cream to the affected area 3-4 times everyday.
• Skin burning sensation.
• Must not come into contact with the eyes.
• If reaction suggesting sensitivity or irritation should occur, treatment should be discontinued.