Dalton Blue Essentials Skin Guardian Day Protection Cream - 50 ml
• Anti-Pollution Cream to Protect Against Blue Light Damage.
• Blue light and other environmental stressors such as urban pollution can cause the skin barrier to become more vulnerable and fragile.
• This weakens the skin’s natural defense system and accelerates the natural aging process.
• The BLUE ESSENTIALS Day Cream is formulated with our Skin Shield – a special extract consisting of marine minerals, twin red algae and brown algae – and phytoplankton to protect the skin against daily environmental stressors like blue light and air pollution which contribute to skin damage or premature aging. Additionally, hyaluronic acid infuses the skin with intense moisture, while panthenol soothes and relieves inflammation – to keep the skin protected and well-hydrated at all times.
• Phytoplankton creates a breathable shield on the surface of the skin to defend it against environmental aggressors like free radicals and blue light (high-energy visible light emitted by electronic devices) – without clogging pores.
• Babassu oil offers antioxidant benefits and prevents free radical damage.
• That is how the moisturizer manages to protect your skin from daily stressors like blue light and urban pollution and optimizes your complexion with a natural soft-focus effect.
• Protection against blue light and urban pollution, moisturizing
• Vegan-friendly, moisturizing day cream defends your skin against blue light and urban pollution like a personal bodyguard.
• A lightweight hydrating formula moisturizes the skin and absorbs quickly without any greasy residue, leaving the skin feeling soft and mattified. For reliable protection all day long.
How to use:
• Apply the day cream to the face, neck, and décolleté in the morning after cleansing. Gently massage into the skin.
Panthenol , Hyaluronic Acid , Babassu Oil , Phytoplankton.
Points Of Interest:
• Suitable for dry skin and combination skin.
• For external use.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Keep the product out of children's reach.
• Store the product at room temperature.