Diamicron MR 60Mg 30 Tablets
A Sulfonylurea hypoglycemic drug that acts by increasing and stimulating the insulin secretion from pancreas.
• Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Points of interest:
• Take this medication with food to minimize the risk of hypoglycemia.
• Be aware of the signs of hypoglycemia (sweating, confusion, rapid heartbeat, blurred vision, shakiness, anxiety, headache, dizziness, weakness).
• If you experience hypoglycemia, consume glucose or simple carbohydrate (e.g. candies, soft drinks, sugar, honey), once your blood glucose returns too normal, eat a snack or a meal.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• Hepatitis and hepatic failure.
• Can encourage weight gain, prescribed only if poor control and symptoms persist despite adequate attempts at dieting.
• Should be prescribed only if the patient is likely to have regular food intake. It is important to have regular carbohydrate intake.
• Hypoglycemia may occur.
• Characteristics of gliclazide may be altered in patients with hepatic insufficiency or severe renal failure.
• Contraindicated in patients with type 1 diabetes and severe renal/ hepatic impairment.
• Miconazole: the effect of Gliclazide enhanced by miconazole.
• Disopyramide: the effect of Gliclazide enhanced by disopyramide.
• Rifamycins: the effect of Gliclazide is diminished by rifamycin.
How To Storage :