Diovan 160 mg 28 Tablets
Valsartan blocks the effect of angiotensin II, which is a substance in the body that tightens blood vessels and makes your blood pressure rise. When the effect of angiotensin II is blocked, your blood vessels relax and your blood pressure goes down.
• Heart failure.
Points of interest:
• This medication may cause dizziness, get up from lying or sitting position gradually to avoid dizziness on standing.
• Most adverse effects are dose related, start at low dose and increase gradually to minimize adverse effects.
• Do not take potassium supplements while using this medication.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• Angiotensin II inhibitors should not be initiated during pregnancy.
• Not to be given to patients with severe hepatic impairment.
• Increased risk of severe hypotension and renal insufficiency when patients are treated with medicinal products that affect the renin-angiotensin aldosterone system.
• Periodic monitoring of potassium and creatinine serum levels is recommended when used in patients with impaired renal function.
• ACE inhibitors: the risk of hyperkalemia is increased when valsartan is given with ACE inhibitors.
• Ciclosporin: the risk of hyperkalemia is increased.
• Potassium salts: the risk of hyperkalemia is increased.
How To Storage :