Duphaston 10 mg 20 Tablets
An oral active form of progestogen that has an activity similar to the parenterally administered form. It promotes the growth of the endometrium.
• Hormone replacement therapy for pregnant woman.
Points of interest:
• It is important to take this medication at the same time every day.
How to use:
As recommended by the doctor
All Active Ingredients:
• Abdominal pain.
• Back pain.
• Breast pain/ tenderness.
• Can decrease glucose tolerance, patients with diabetes should be monitored closely.
• May cause dizziness, do not drive during treatment.
• Contraindicated in patients with vaginal bleeding.
• Contraindicated in patients with thromboembolic disorders.
• Selegiline: the concomitant use is associated with increased plasma concentration of selegiline.
• Anxiolytics and Hypnotics: progestogens possibly increase plasma concentration of chlordiazepoxide, diazepam and nitrazepam.
• Carbamazepine or phenobarbital: enhance the metabolism of progestogens.
• Coumarins: progestogens alter the effect of coumarins.
• Cyclosporine: progestogens increase the plasma concentration of cyclosporine.
How To Storage :