Etoxa 90 mg Tabs 30'S
• It is non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), or anti-inflammatories.
• Etoricoxib eases pain and swelling (inflammation) in conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis, and it may also be used for short periods in gout.
• It works by blocking the effect of a natural chemical called cyclo-oxygenase-2 (COX-2) enzyme.
This enzyme helps to make other chemicals, called prostaglandins, in the body.
Some prostaglandins are produced at sites of injury or damage and cause pain and inflammation.
It acts by blocking the effect of COX-2 enzymes, fewer prostaglandins are produced, which means pain and inflammation are eased.
• Reduce the pain and swelling (inflammation) in the joints and muscles of people 16 years of age and older with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and gout.
• Short-term treatment of moderate pain after dental surgery in people 16 years of age and older.
How to use:
As per as doctor's directions.
• Stomach pain
• High blood pressure
• Irregular heartbeat
• Difficult while breathing
Warnings and precautions:
• If you are allergic to it or any other medications.
• The product will contain some inactive ingredients which can cause some serious allergic reactions or some other serious problems.
• Asthma, allergic disorder, stomach pain, inflammatory bowel disorder, or any other heart condition.
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding.