Eucerin Sun Oil Control 50 ML
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is an everyday facial sunscreen for oily and acne-prone skin.
The Advanced Spectral Technology combines broadband and photostable UVA/UVB filters 1 for high UV protection with Licochalcone A to neutralize free radicals caused by UV and HEVIS light.
The sunscreen for oily skin also includes Glycyrrhetinic Acid which supports skin’s own DNA repair mechanism.
Sebum-regulating Oil Control technology with L-Carnitine and absorbing micro-particles gives skin an immediate dry touch finish and a long-lasting anti-shine effect of up to eight hours.
Eucerin Sun Gel-Cream Oil Control SPF 50+ is unperfumed and has an ultra-light, non-greasy texture.
Clinical and dermatological studies prove good skin tolerability on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
* High sun protection for face.
* Longlasting dry-matt finish & anti-shine effect.
* Protects oily and blemish prone skin from sun burn and sun-induced skin damage.
* Advanced Spectral Technology:UVA/UVB protection and HEVIS light defense.
How to use:
- Apply in the morning after, or instead of, your regular day care product.
- High factor sun protection is particularly important if you are taking acne medication or have used a skin peeling product as both these treatments can make skin even more sensitive to the sun
- Can be used in combination with other Eucerin Face Care products such as those in the Eucerin DERMOPURE range
- Your skin is instantly protected from the sun – no waiting time required.
- Follow with make-up if appropriate.