Exforge 5 mg / 160 mg 28 Tablets
Amlodipine + Valsatran
Amlodipine a dihydropyridine Calcium-Channel Blocker which blocks the cellular influx of calcium ions that is responsible for maintaining the plateau phase of the action potential in the myocardial muscles thus reducing the strength of contractility and cardiovascular tone.
Valsartan blocks the effect of angiotensin II, which is a substance in the body that tightens blood vessels and makes your blood pressure rise. When the effect of angiotensin II is blocked, your blood vessels relax and your blood pressure goes down.
Points of interest:
• This medication may cause dizziness, get up from lying or sitting position gradually to avoid dizziness on standing.
• Most adverse effects are dose related, start at low dose and increase gradually to minimize adverse effects.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
Amlodipine , valsartan.
• Mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
• Postural hypotension.
• Hyperkalemia can occur with valsartan.
• Electrolytes should be monitored particularly with high doses.
•Contraindicated in patients with renal impairment.
• Sildenafil: enhanced hypotensive effect when amlodipine given with Sildenafil.
• Simvastatin: increases the risk of myopathy when used with amlodipine.
• Clopidogrel: amlodipine may decreases clopidogrel effect.
How To Storage :