Fludrex 24 Tablets
Paracetamol + Chlorpheniramine + Pseudoephedrine
Paracetamol can inhibit COX-1 and COX-2 for that it has analgesic and anti-pyretic effect where Chlorpheniramine is a competitive inhibitor of Histamine H1 receptor. Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that has direct and indirect sympathomimetic and effective upper respiratory relief effects.
• Nasal Congestion
Points of interest:
• Advice the patient about the sedating effect of this medication. You may feel sleepy, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
• This drug contains paracetamol, the patient who use another form of paracetamol should take in consediration not to exceed the maximum dose.
How to use:
2 tablets 3 times daily.
All Active Ingredients:
Pseudoephedrine , Paracetamol , Chlorpheniramine.
• CNS Stimulation.
• Severe hepatic impairment.
• Mild – moderate renal impairment.
• Hypertension/ ischemic heart disease.
• Contraindicated in patients with severe renal impairment.
• Alpha 1-Blockers: may reduce the vasoconstriction effect of Alpha/ Beta Agonists.
• Aluminium hydroxide [antacid]: the absorption of pseudoephedrine increased when given with antacids.
How To Storage :