Fludrex 24 Tabs
Fludrex Tablets contain Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine, and Pseudoephedrine that relieve cold and flu symptoms to provide comfort
Paracetamol is a painkiller that helps to relieve mild-moderate pain and it also helps to treat high temperatures.
Chlorpheniramine is used to treat allergy symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy eyes and nose, and cough.
Pseudoephedrine is a decongestant that helps to alleviate sinus congestion and common cold.
Pseudoephedrine, Paracetamol, Chlorpheniramine
- Fludrex is used to relieve symptoms of colds and nasal congestion.
- Relieves moderate pain.
- Relieves fever
- Relieves blocked and runny nose.
How to use:
For adults and children above 12 years: Take 3 tablets daily or as prescribed by your doctor.
• This medication may cause drowsiness; therefore, be careful when driving or operating machinery.
• Fludrex Syrup contains paracetamol. Patients who are taking other forms of paracetamol should be mindful of their total paracetamol intake to avoid exceeding the maximum recommended dose.
• This medication is not recommended for children under 6 years.
Side effects of Fludrex:
• CNS Stimulation.
• Severe hepatic impairment.
• Hypertension/ ischemic heart disease.
• Contraindicated in patients with severe renal impairment.
Interactions of Fludrex:
• Alpha 1- Blockers: may reduce the vasoconstriction effect of Alpha/ Beta Agonists.
• Aluminum hydroxide [antacid]: the absorption of pseudoephedrine increased when given with antacids.
Store at room temperature