Fosavance 70 Mg - 4 Tablets
Alendronate belongs to a group of non-hormonal medicines called bisphosphonates.
Alendronate prevents the loss of bone that occurs in women after they have been through the menopause, and helps to rebuild bone. It reduces the risk of spine and hip fractures.
• osteoporosis in patients at risk of vitamin D insufficiency.
• vertebral and hip fractures.
• Difficulty swallowing.
• Pain upon swallowing.
• Ulceration of the gullet.
• Allergic to Alendronate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
Upper Gastrointestinal Adverse Reactions.
• Musculoskeletal Pain.
• Renal Impairment.
• Calcium Supplements/Antacids.
• Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs.
How to use:
Take one FOSAVANCE tablet once a week.
That dose can be variable depend on doctor direction or patient condition.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.