Fucidin ointment 30 gm
An antibiotic mostly for the topical use, which acts by inhibiting the protein synthesis of the bacteria.
• Penicillin-resistant staphylococcal infections.
• Infected wounds.
Points of interest:
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• Topical use of fusidic acid promotes microbial resistance in MRSA; avoid using it for chronic skin conditions.
How to use:
Apply a small amount to the affected area 3 – 4 times daily.
All Active Ingredients:
• Hypersensitivity reactions
• Extended or recurrent use may increase the risk of developing contact sensitisation.
• When used in the face, care should be taken to avoid the eyes.
How To Storage :