Halita Mouthwash 500 ml 301-H01
A solution acting against bad breath limiting the production of volatile sulfur compounds, at the origin of unpleasant breath.
Glycerin, Xylitol, Methylparaben, Zinc Lactate,
• Neutralizes smelly substances responsible for the bad breath in the mouth.
• Halita Mouthwash helps fight against dental plaque and its consequences on gums, and teeth and participates in oral-dental hygiene, daily.
How To Use:
• Perform gargles with 15ml of solution for 1 minute two times a day, morning and evening, after the teeth brushing.
• Do not swallow.
Points Of Interest:
• For optimal efficiency, use Halita Mouthwash with Halita toothpaste, spray, and tongue-scraper.
• Halita Mouthwash is alcohol-free.
Store at room temperature.