Hi Quin 2% Whitening Cream 30 g
Hi Quin cream is a medicine that is used for the gradual bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions such as chloasma, melasma, freckles, senile lentigines, and other unwanted areas of melanin hyperpigmentation.
Hydroquinone is the main active ingredient and produces reversible lightening of the skin by interfering with melanin production by the melanocytes and preventing discoloration of the skin.
Hi Quin is suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
• Hi Quin Cream is used for pigmentation caused by freckles, melasma, acne scars, or age spots.
How to use:
• Wash your hands before and after using this cream.
• Apply a thin layer of Hi Quin twice daily, in the morning and at bedtime.
Points of interest:
• For external use only.
• Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
Hi Quin may cause some side effects:
• Allergic skin reactions.
• Stinging on the site of application.
• Talk to your doctor about all your medical conditions before using this medicine.
• Tell your doctor if you have a sulfite allergy.
• It is important to use sunscreen while being treated with Hydroquinone. It can affect the efficacy of this medicine.
• Test Hi Quin on a small area of your skin before using it on larger areas.
• Hydroquinone may produce a gradual blue-black darkening of the skin. If this occurs, stop using it and talk to your doctor.
Store at room temperature.