Hydrocort Skin 1 % 15 gm Cream
A Glucocorticoid that has an anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive effect. In addition, has an anti-itching effect as well.
• Facial psoriasis.
• Insect stings.
Points of interest:
• Apply enough amounts to cover the area.
• Apply the cream preferably after bathing.
• Allow sufficient time for absorption between moisturizers and hydrocortisone cream.
• Use for the shortest time necessary to treat symptoms.
• To avoid adverse effect in chronic use, use 2 – 3 times weekly.
How to use:
Apply thin film to affected area 2 – 4 times daily until inflammation
All Active Ingredients:
• Hypersensitivity reactions
• Extended or recurrent use may increase the risk of developing contact sensitisation.
• When used in the face, care should be taken to avoid the eyes.
How To Storage :