Insulatard Insulin HM100*10ML - Vials
Insulin regulates the movement of glucose from blood into cells. Insulin lowers blood glucose by stimulating peripheral glucose uptake primarily by skeletal muscle cells and fat, and by inhibiting glucose production and release by the liver.
Insulatard® is a long-acting insulin. This means that it will start to lower your blood sugar about 1½ hours after you take it, and the effect will last for approximately 24 hours.
Insulatard® is often given in combination with fast-acting insulin products.
Indications of Insulatard Insulin:
Diabetes mellites type 1 & type 2.
Active Ingredient of Insulatrad Insulin:
• Side effects of Insulatrad Insulin:
Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia)
Cautions of Insulatrad Insulin:
• Allergic to human insulin or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
• Suspect hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) is starting
• In insulin infusion pumps.
• If the protective cap is loose or missing.
• If it has not been stored correctly or if it has been frozen.
Interactions of Insulatrad Insulin:
• Other medicines for the treatment of diabetes.
• Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOI).
• Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.
• Anabolic steroids.
• Oral contraceptives.
• Thyroid hormone.
• epinephrine [adrenaline], salbutamol or terbutaline.
• Growth hormone.
How to use Insulatrad Insulin:
According to the doctor's instructions.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.