Kidz Gastro 25ml Oral Drops
Kidz Gastro oral solution is naturally from herbal derivatives.
It is mainly used for relieving symptomatic gastric disturbance including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, colic, fatigue.
It can also use in Food poisoning conditions through antiseptic effects on the digestive system.
• Treats the infections that caused diarrhea.
• Antiseptic digestion system from poisoning.
• Relieves the gastric spasm, vomiting.
• Maintains a healthy digesting system.
Arsenicum album , China rubra , Ipeca , Phosphorus , Podophyllum peltatum.
Points of interest:
• If symptoms persist more than 8 hours or are accompanied by fever, consult a healthcare -practitioner.
• Gastroenteritis can cause dehydration; make sure that the child is well hydrated (water or rehydration solution).
• No known incompatibility with other medicines.
Direction of use:
Children 1 to 5 years old: 5 to 10 drops, 3 to 4 times per day.
Children 6 to 11 years old: 5 to 15 drops, 3 to 4 times per day.
At the start of the treatment, take every 30 minutes, up to 6 times per day, then return to general dosage. To be taken directly under the tongue with the dropper or to melt with some water before drinking.