Kidz Reflux 25ml Oral Drops
Kidz Reflux oral solution for infants is a homeopathic medicine traditionally used to treat gastroesophageal reflux, regurgitation, relieve symptoms such as vomiting.
Alleviates digestive disorders associated with a milk intolerance for reflex vomiting and gastritis.
The main ingredients of this supplement are herbal ingredients that relieve gastric disorders.
Benefits of the contents worked on:
Aethusa cynapium: Treats acute milk intolerance in infants, early or late vomiting Refuses to drink.
Antimonium crudum: reduces abundant vomiting after a big meal, Eructation, distaste for food.
Valeriana officinalis: dissolves Esophageal and digestive spasms.
• Relieves symptoms such as vomiting.
• Alleviates digestive disorders associated with milk intolerance.
• Fights against gastroesophageal reflux and regurgitation.
Aethusa cynapium , Antimonium crudum , Asa foetida , Magnesia carbonica , Valeriana officinalis.
- Gastrointestinal diseases.
- Gastroesophageal reflux.
Points of interest:
• Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist, get worse, or are accompanied by fever.
• Make sure that there is no mechanical cause of regurgitation (hiatal hernia).
• No known incompatibility with other medicines.
Direction of use:
Newborn 1 – 6 months: 5 drops, 4 to 5 times a daily.
Children 7 months and older: 5 to 10 drops, 4 to 5 times a daily. To be taken directly under the tongue with the dropper or to melt with some water before drinking.