Kidz Teething 25ml Oral Solution
Kidz Teething is oral drops that help infants during the teething period.
Provides pain relief and has gastrointestinal effects. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
The benefits of ingredients work on:
Plantago: treats dental neuralgia with acute and intolerable pain and hypersalivation.
Belladonna: decreases fever and local inflammation with hyperesthesia (redness, pain, heat).
Calcarea phosphorica: treats slow tooth development, teething disorders with diarrhea.
Chamomilla: Great remedy for children; prevents intolerable pain, diarrhea, crying, and anger.
• Relieves acute pain.
• Decreases inflammation in the teething area.
• Reduces the children nervously and mild crying.
• Treats diarrhea caused by teething.
Plantago, Calcarea phosphorica, Chamomilla , Coffea cruda , Rheum officinalis.
Points of interest:
• Consult a healthcare practitioner if the pain lasts for more than 5 days.
• If diarrhea lasts longer than 2 days or is accompanied by fever, consult a healthcare practitioner.
• No known incompatibility with other medicines.
• Health Tip: The child will be soothed by gently massaging his gums with your finger.
Direction of use:
In acute conditions, administer 1ml every 15 to 20 minutes for 3 doses and then 2 to 3 times daily as needed.