Levozin 5 mg Tabs 20'S
• It is an antihistamine works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine), the body produces during an allergic reaction.
• It is used to relieve allergy symptoms such as watery eyes, runny nose, itching eyes/nose, and sneezing. This will make it easier for you to go about your daily activities.
• It can also give relief from allergic reactions after insect bites and symptoms of hives and eczema such as rash, swelling, itching, and irritation. This will improve the appearance of the skin.
• It may cause less sleep as compared to other antihistamine medicines.
Used to treat the signs of illness ( symptoms) associated with:
• Allergic rhinitis ( including persistent allergic rhinitis).
• Nettle rash (urticaria)
How to use:
For adults and children over 6 years: 1 tablet daily.
The dose can be variable depending on the medical condition or the doctor's direction.
• Dryness in mouth
Warnings and precautions:
• Hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or any other drug components.
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Difficulty urinating (such as due to an enlarged prostate) and kidney disease.
• Alcohol consumption.
• Phenylketonuria (PKU)
• Codeine, hydrocodone
• Alprazolam, lorazepam, zolpidem
• Carisoprodol, cyclobenzaprine
• Diphenhydramine, promethazine
room temperature .
Saudi Arabia .