Lioresal 10 Mg - 50 Tablets
Lioresal ia a Gamma-Amino butyric acid (GABA) analogue, which centrally acts by inhibiting the transmission of both monosynaptic and polysynaptic refluxes at the spinal cord level thus resulting relief of muscle spasticity.
• Chronic severe spasticity resulting from disorders such as multiple sclerosis or traumatic partial section of spinal cord.
• Painful muscle spasm in acute or chronic conditions.
• Acute back pain.
Points of Interest:
• This medication may cause drowsiness and it may persist the following day, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
• To reduce stomach upset, take this tablet with food.
• Avoid abrupt withdrawal of the drug.
How to use:
As determined by the specialist.
• GI disturbance.
• Dry mouth.
• Sedition, drowsiness and confusion.
• Acute or chronic confusional states.
• Respiratory impairment, elderly patients.
• Impaired renal function and severe hepatic dysfunction.
• SSRIs: levels of SSRI may be increased when given with baclofen.
• Alcohol: increased sedative effect when baclofen given with alcohol.
• Beta-blocker: enhanced hypotensive effect when baclofen given with beta-blockers.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.