Lipitor 40 Mg - 30 Tablets
Lipitor contain atorvastatin which is an competitive inhibitor of 3-Hydroxy-3-Methylglutaryl-Coenzyme A (HMG-CoA) reductase. Atorvastatin reduces cholesterol by stimulating the increase of Low-Density Lipoprotein (LDL) receptors on membranes of cells within the liver.
They may also reduce Triglycerides and not only LDL.
• Primary prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Points of Interest:
• Avoid drinking excessive amounts of grapefruit juice.
How to use:
As per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• Headache, Sleep Disturbance.
• Dizziness .
• Should be used with caution in patients having liver diseases.
• Patients should report any muscle pain, cramps or weakness.
• Cyclosporine: the concomitant use increases the risk of myopathy.
• Clarithromycin: increased atorvastatin plasma concentration and risk of myopathy when atorvastatin given with clarithromycin.
• Grapefruit Juice: plasma concentration of atorvastatin increased by grapefruit juice.
How To Storage :