Lopresor 100 Mg - 40 Tablets
Metoprolol is cardioselectivity beta-1-adrenergic receptor inhibitor that competitively blocks beta1-receptors with minimal or no effects on beta-2 receptors at oral doses of less than 100 mg in adults.
• Angina pectoris.
• cardiac arrhythmias.
Point of interest:
• Avoid driving or hazardous activity until you know how this medicine will affect you. Your reactions could be impaired.
• Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of this medicine.
Side effects :
• Dizziness, tired feeling.
• Depression, confusion, memory problems.
• Nightmares, trouble sleeping.
• Mild itching or rash.
• Asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea, or other breathing disorder.
• Liver disease.
• Congestive heart failure.
• Problems with circulation.
• Thyroid disorder.
• Heart or blood pressure medication.
• Antidepressant drugs.
• Ergot medicine dihydroergotamine, ergonovine, ergotamine, methylergonovine.
• MAO inhibitor-isocarboxazid, linezolid, phenelzine, rasagiline, selegiline, tranylcypromine.
How to use:
As a per as doctor prescribed.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.