Loraday 10 Mg - 10 Tablets
Loraday is a selective histamine receptor blocker that specifically blocks the H1 Receptors thus leading to relief of histamine allergic reactions.
• Nasal allergy and hay fever.
• Eye and skin allergies.
• Chronic urticaria.
• Insect bites and stings.
Points of interest:
• This medication may make you feel sleepy, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
How to use:
• Adults: 10 mg daily at night before sleep.
Or as per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• dry mouth.
• Although drowsiness is rare, patients should be advised that loratadine may affect performance of skilled tasks.
• Erythromycin: plasma concentration of loratadine is possibly increased by erythromycin.
• Antidepressants: the antimuscarinic and sedative effects of loratadine is increased when given with MAOIs, tricyclics and possibly increased when given with tricyclic related antidepressants.
How To Storage :