Losec Mups 20 mg - 7 Tablets
Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor that acts by reducing the gastric acid. It is specifically inhibiting the acid pumps in the parietal cells within the stomach. It is activated by the pH environment of the stomach and then inhibits the activity of H+/K+ ATPase of the parietal cell which controls acid production.
• Gastric and duodenal ulcers.
• NSAID-associated duodenal or gastric ulcer and gastroduodenal erosions.
• Gastric esophageal reflux disease.
• Zollinger Ellison syndrome.
• Acid related dyspepsia.
• Abnormal growth (benign polyps) in the stomach.
• Gas formation.
• liver problems.
• low magnesium levels in the blood.
How to use:
One tablet 2 times daily.
How to store:
keep at room temperature.