Maalox Plus 40 Tablets
Antacid ( Aluminium Hydroxide + Magnesium Hydroxide )
Maalox Plus on ingestion it reacts with gastric acid to rapidly form a raft of alginic acid gel having a near-neutral pH which floats on the stomach contents effectively impeding gastroesophageal reflux for up to 4 hours, and protecting the esophagus from acid, pepsin and bile.
And it contain Simethicone which is used to relieve painful pressure caused by excess gas in the stomach and intestines.
• Relief of heartburn.
• Acid indigestion.
• Gas relief.
Points of interest:
• If symptoms do not improve after seven days, the clinical situation
should be reviewed.
• The tablet should be chewed.
• Do not take more than 8 tablets in a 24 hour period.
How to use:
Take one or two tablets 4 times daily.
Twenty minutes to one hour after meals and at bedtime.
All Active Ingredients:
Aluminium Hydroxide , Magnesium Hydroxide , Simethicone , ,
• Hypersensitivity reactions such as urticaria.
• Maalox contain sodium and potassium that should be taken into account when a highly restricted salt diet is recommended.
• Antacids will decrease the absorption of many medicines.
• The administration of antacids should be separated by a period of about 2 hours from other orally administered medicines.
How To Storage :