Maalox stomach pain oral 20 sachets
Antacid ( Aluminum Hydroxide + Magnesium Hydroxide )
Maalox Plus on ingestion, it reacts with gastric acid to rapidly form a raft of alginic acid gel having a near-neutral pH which floats on the stomach contents effectively impeding gastroesophageal reflux for up to 4 hours, and protecting the esophagus from acid, pepsin and bile.
• Relief of heartburn.
• gastroesophageal reflux.
Points of interest:
• If symptoms do not improve after seven days, the clinical situation
should be reviewed.
• Knead the sachet carefully before opining.
• Drink the suspension as it without diluting it.
How to use:
1 or 2 sachets to be taken when heartburn or acid regurgitation.
Maximum daily dose is 6 doses.
All Active Ingredients:
Aluminium Hydroxide , Magnesium Hydroxide , , ,
• Hypersensitivity reactions such as urticaria.
• Maalox contain sodium and potassium that should be taken into account when a highly restricted salt diet is recommended.
• Antacids will decrease the absorption of many medicines.
• The administration of antacids should be separated by a period of about 2 hours from other orally administered medicines.
How To Storage :