Marnys Artrohelp Forte Vials 20'S
MARNYS Artrohelp Forte is a food supplement in drinkable vials that nourishes cartilage, joints, and bones for their mobility, flexibility, and elasticity. The ingredients have got multiple properties for the osteoarticular system (cartilage, tendons, bones, and joints):
• Hydrolyzed collagen, Hyaluronic acid and Omega 3 provide proteins and lipids that are part of cartilage and bone structures for their elasticity and lubrication.
• D-glucosamine and chondroitin are key components in the structure of cartilage. In addition, they participate in the production of other substances ensuring firmness and lubrication within the osteoarticular system.
• Nettle (minimum silica content: 7%) has got an important use in joints.
• Rose hip provides a high vitamin C content (250 mg) which contributes to the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of cartilage and bones; Calcium, vitamins D3 and K2 contribute to the normal maintenance of bones, and vitamin E which contributes to cellular protection from oxidative damage.
• Collagen formation.
• Keep bones and joints healthy.
How to use:
Take 1 vial once a day.
All Active Ingredients:
Collagen, Hyaluronic acid and Omega 3 , Glucosamine and chondroitin , Nettle , Rose hip ,
Points of interest:
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for balanced nutrition.
• It is recommended to keep a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
• Keep away from children.
• Do not store at temperatures above 30ºC.
Stores at room temperature.