Mobic 15 Mg - 30 Tablet
Mobic is an analgesic belongs to a group of medicines called NSAIDs which is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory agent that blocks the activity of Cyclooxygenase enzyme and thus preventing the formation of prostaglandin. It’s more specific to block COX-2 than COX-1. Which leads to analgesic and inflammatory effects.
• Pain and inflammation in rheumatic diseases.
• Exacerbation of osteoarthritis (Short term only).
• Ankylosing spondylitis.
Points of interest:
• To reduce stomach upset, take this tablet with food.
• Do not take aspirin for pain relief while using this medication.
• Do not take this medication if you are dehydrated, due to severe vomiting or diarrhea.
How to use:
7.5-15 mg daily.
• Nausea, dyspepsia, raised liver enzymes, diarrhea.
• Headache, dizziness, salt and fluid retention, hypertension.
• Contraindicated in people with asthma.
• Contraindicated in people with kidney disease.
• Contraindicated in people with active gastro-intestinal ulceration or bleeding.
• Elderly, and people with heart failure, ischemic heart disease, peripheral arterial disease, cerebrovascular disease, and uncontrolled hypertension.
• NSAIDs: the risk of side-effects increases when meloxicam is used with
• Quinolones: enhanced the risk of convulsions.
• Dabigatran: increase the risk of bleeding when meloxicam is given with dabigatran.
• SSRIs: the risk of bleeding is increased.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.