Mucolyte 8 mg - 20 Tablets
Mucolyte is used for cough as a mucolytic agent, which reduces the sputum in the productive cough by altering the structure of the mucus in order to decrease the viscosity and thus will lead to the ease of mucus removal by the cilia or expectoration.
• Productive cough.
Points of interest:
• Can't be given for children less than 2 years.
How to use:
• Adults: Take one tablet three times daily
As per as direction of doctor.
• The use of cough suppressant at the same time with the expectorant.
• patient having gastric ulcer, liver or kidney problems.
• Antibiotics: Bromhexine may increase the absorption of antibiotics.
How to store:
Keep at room temperature.