Naphcon A Eye Drops 15 ml
Naphcon A contain Naphazoline, which is a decongestant. It belongs to a class of drugs known as sympathomimetic amines. It works by temporarily narrowing the blood vessels in the eye.
Pheniramine is an antihistamine. It works by blocking certain natural substances (histamines) that cause allergic symptoms.
• used to temporarily relieve eye redness, puffiness, itching, and watering that commonly occur with allergies.
Points of interest:
• Do not use this medication to treat redness and irritation from wearing contact lenses.
• To apply eye drops, wash your hands first. To avoid contamination, do not touch the dropper tip or let it touch your eye or any other surface.
• Remove contact lenses before applying the eye drops. Wait at least 10 minutes after using this medication before inserting contact lenses. If your eyes are red, ask your doctor whether you should wear your contact lenses.
• If you are using another kind of eye medication (e.g., drops or ointments), wait at least 5 minutes before applying other medications.
• Use eye drops before eye ointments to allow the drops to enter the eye.
How to use:
Use this medication in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a day as needed or as directed by your doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
Naphazoline , Pheniramine.
• Stinging/redness in the eye.
• Widened pupils.
• Blurred vision may occur.
• This drug may cause temporary blurred vision after you apply it. Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely.
• Do not use in children younger than 6 years unless directed by a doctor.
• Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use, especially of: MAO inhibitors, drugs for high blood pressure, tricyclic antidepressants.
How To Storage :