New Skin Liquid Bandage With Brush 10 mL
• One 1 fl oz package of New-Skin Liquid Bandage
• Waterproof bandage seals and protects minor wounds
• First aid antiseptic contains benzethonium chloride to help prevent infection by killing 99.9% of germs
• Fast-drying, flexible wound dressing protects against water, dirt, and germs and stays on your skin unlike traditional adhesive bandages
• Provides antiseptic treatment for hard-to-cover cuts.
• Dries quickly to form a tough protective covering that is waterproof
• keeps dirt and germs out while allowing the skin to breathe
• Antiseptic to help prevent infections
• Protect the wounds
How to use:
• Clean the affected area.
• Apply a small amount of the drug 1-3 times daily.
• A second coating may be applied for extra protection.
• let dry.
• To remove apply little amount and quickly wipe off.
All Active Ingredients:
Points of interest:
• For external use only.
• Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
• Do not use in the eyes, over large areas of the body, longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
• Do not use it on infected areas or wounds that are draining.
• Ask your doctor before use if you have deep puncture wounds, Deep cuts, Animal bites, Serious bleeding, Diabetes, Poor circulation, Serious burns.
• Do not store at temperatures above 120 F.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse or Infection occurs as increasing redness, swelling, pain, drainage.
• Keep out of reach of children.