No-Uric 100 mg Tabs 50'S
Allopurinol is in a class of medications called xanthine oxidase inhibitors.
It works by reducing the production of uric acid in the body. High levels of uric acid may cause gout attacks or kidney stones.
It is used to prevent gout attacks, not to treat them once they occur.
• Used to treat Gout.
• Used to treat certain types of kidney stones.
• Prevents increased uric acid levels in patients receiving cancer chemotherapy.
How to use:
Dose: as per doctor's directions.
All Active Ingredients:
• Stomach upset.
Warnings and precautions:
• Tell the doctor if you have hypersensitivity to the active ingredients or any other drug components.
• Tell the doctor if you have liver and kidney disease.
• Tell the doctor if you have diabetes.
• Tell the doctor if you have high blood pressure (hypertension).
• Tell the doctor if you are under unusual diets (such as fasting).
• Tell the doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.