Norvasc 5 Mg 30 Capsules
Norvasc contain Amlodipine, which is a dihydropyridine Calcium-Channel Blocker which blocks the cellular influx of calcium ions that is responsible for maintaining the phase 2 of the action potential in the myocardial muscles thus reducing the strength of contractility and cardiovascular tone.
• Symptomatic chronic stable angina.
• Vasospastic angina.
Points of interest:
• This medication may cause drowsiness and it may persist the following day, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how it affects you.
• Try to take your medication at the same time every day.
How to use:
According to the patient's condition, consult a specialist
All Active Ingredients:
• Tachycardia and Chest Pain.
• People with unstable angina.
• People with severe hepatic impairment.
• Increase the dose with elderly patients must take place with care.
• Grapefruit Juice: Increases plasma concentration of amlodipine.
• Sildenafil: enhanced hypotensive effect when amlodipine given with Sildenafil.
• Simvastatin: increases the risk of myopathy when used with amlodipine.
• Clopidogrel: amlodipine may decrease clopidogrel effect.
• St John’s wort: reduces plasma concentration of amlodipine.
How To Storage :