Onda 8 Mg - 15 Tablets
Onda contain Ondansetron that blocks the actions of chemicals in the body that can trigger nausea and vomiting.
Ondansetron is in a class of medications called serotonin 5-HT3 receptor antagonists. It works by blocking the action of serotonin, a natural substance that may cause nausea and vomiting.
• Nausea and vomiting.
• Nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy.
• Postoperative nausea and vomiting.
• Radiotherapy induced nausea and vomiting.
Points of interest:
• More effective for prevention than treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
How to use:
8 mg every 12 hours.
As per as direction of doctor.
All Active Ingredients:
• Diarrhea or constipation.
• Tired feeling.
Before taking ondansetron, tell your doctor if you have:
• Liver disease.
• Personal or family history of Long QT syndrome.
Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medications:
• Antibiotics, Antidepressants, Heart rhythm medicine, Antipsychotic medicines, and medicines to treat Cancer, Malaria, HIV or AIDS.
How To Storage :