Otrivin Dual Relief Nasal Spray 10 ml
Otrivin Dual Relief Spray combines xylometazoline hydrochloride with ipratropium bromide to relieve congestion
Ipratropium bromide reduces mucus production in the nose, providing rapid relief that typically begins within 15 minutes and persists for up to 6 hours.
Xylometazoline hydrochloride decongests the nasal passages by alleviating congestion and swelling in the mucous membrane and also relieves sinus pain.
This spray provides a dual effect that effectively treats congestion and reduces mucus secretions, preventing nasal discomfort such as runny nose.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride, Ipratropium Bromide.
Benefits of Otrivin spray:
- Reduce nasal congestion.
- Reduces mucus secretion in the nose.
- Relieve sinus pain.
- Make breathing more comfortable.
- Provides immediate and long- lasting relief.
How to use Otrivin spray:
- One spray in each nostril 1- 3 times daily.
- Leave at least 6 hours between 2 doses.
• Warnings and precautions:
- Suitable for adults and children aged 18 years and above.
Otrivin nasal drops should not be used for more than 7 consecutive days.
- It should not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless recommended by a doctor.
- Before using this medicine, tell your doctor if you have:
• Cardiovascular problem, hypertension.
• Enlarged prostate
• Other medication and Xylometazoline Hydrochloride:
Consult your doctor before using Otrivin drops if you are using or have recently taken monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors to treat depression.
• Side effects:
- Temporary burning and stinging in the nose.
- Dryness in the nose.
- Runny nose and sneezing.
Store at room temperature